Dream Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's introduce our selves :>

+12
fallendreaml7
kikyo1387
WhitexFlame
MagicPlasticine
Ven
Wowowee
max
exshinobixo
wahna
~Kamikaze**Sakura~
Qwyx
aksyssan
16 posters

Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty Let's introduce our selves :>

Post  Sve?ias Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:34 pm

I'm Aida(not from the opera Razz )
I am 12.... still waiting for my b-day(which is going to be in exactly 2months ^.^)
hmm...( don't really know what to write about myself...) got 2sisters.... like to draw, do nothing... dream daydreams...
should I add my pic now? o.o
hmm... I should find a pic now...
Looking...
Looking... Found it!
Let's introduce our selves :> DSC01796
I look(on my phone I did Rolling Eyes ) a lil bit like my mom and big sis. Oh and I like taking photos :3 lol! geek afro lol!
Sve?ias

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty Re: Let's introduce our selves :>

Post  aksyssan Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 pm

YaaAAaaAAaaayyy im not the random one that made an introduction x)
We will take on the world with introductions 8D

You look nice ^______^
aksyssan
aksyssan
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 20
Main Character : EmberLee
Registration date : 2008-12-29

http://www.dreamguardians.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Qwyx Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:02 am

Hi, I'm Jimmy. Of all the games I've played, DOMO is the best!
I like to take photos too! Some people seem puzzled when I take pictures of food!
Other interests include movies and anime. You can find out more about me through my MySpace webpage.

I found out about DOMO through an ad on the website of another game I used to play - Magic: The Gathering Online.
Wahna is the one who invited me to the guild. Thanks Wahna!
It's great to be in a guild with some really nice people!

Dream Guardians Forever!
Qwyx
Qwyx

Male
Number of posts : 32
Main Character : Qwyx
Registration date : 2009-01-01

http://www.myspace.com/jimmyhoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sve?ias Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:58 am

aksyssan wrote:
YaaAAaaAAaaayyy im not the random one that made an introduction x)
We will take on the world with introductions 8D

You look nice ^______^
Thanks Ember :>
Sve?ias

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty ^_^

Post  ~Kamikaze**Sakura~ Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Hello! My names Giselle. I'm 17 years old I live in England, in Malhem which is a small country town, so we're surrounded by lakes, hills, forests etc. It's very enjoyable living there.

Currently I'm studying Creative Writing at college, which is as it implies, all to do with writing!

I love to hike and climb, but erm ... i'm quite clumsy on my feet so i tend not to do it as much as i'd like too.

I love to write ... b-but erm, that may be obvious? ^^; I like to read! I love reading. Like the Twilight series, Terry Brooks's books, Matthew Riely's sagas, and i've recently got into the Harry Potter series which is really good too.

I have a dog called Eevee, named after a pokemon when i was little =D hehe.

My favourite colours are yellow and black. Yellow because it's like the sun, always a bright reminder of how great everything can be. And black because it reminds me of a saying my grandad used to say to me when i was little 'And when you're surrounded by the darkness of despair and the blackness of hate and anger, always remember that, it's only in the black of night, you can see the stars shine. And those stars will remind you of who you are.' =D

I can't think what else to say ... Im sure there's lots, but i don't want to waste your time =/

I'll put a picture up ... hmm ... let me see ...

Let's introduce our selves :> 12110

One day =D

Let's introduce our selves :> Gisell11

Hmm .. maybe that picture came out smaller than i thought it would. Im very sorry! elephant

My friend Aaron took that photo. He said i don't pose enough and i went panicky and he told me to breathe and relax and to act cool like a panda S-So i tried O_O Panda <3
~Kamikaze**Sakura~
~Kamikaze**Sakura~

Female
Number of posts : 9
Main Character : Saku-chan =D
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  aksyssan Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Thank you Q-san and Sakura-chan for your presentations :3

And rofl at the panda x)
aksyssan
aksyssan
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty OKEY Its My TURN

Post  wahna Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:23 pm

[i]hello everybody...my name is wahna..and i'm from Philippines!!! But i'm a half -chinese and half- filipino. i like to read books..my sister first introduce me to domo. its fun playing domo you can get to meet many beautiful people all over the world and i'm glad to have started playing domo. Well, what else should i say....i'm alittle shy in person i don't talk much to people i just met.. so i guess domo is good for me to interact with others and have many friends...OOOHHH before i forget DREAM GUARDIANS are great!!!!! ANd remember guys WE ARE FAMILY!!!!

don't have a pic tho... maybe next time
wahna
wahna

Female
Number of posts : 4
Main Character : wahna
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Kamikaze**Sakura~ Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy

Yes Wahna! That is true Surprised . We are family and Dream Guardians really is fantastic cheers . It makes me incredibly happy to have all of you in the guild Smile . When we first created DG, clown i never thought i'd meet so many wonderful people rabbit . N-Not to say that i thought i wouldn't because there is none Shocked , but just because I didn't know if a lot would join or who they would be, or if they would stay in the guild. So i'm happy that so many people did join, and we can all be friends =)

(Has just figured out all the font sizes)
~Kamikaze**Sakura~
~Kamikaze**Sakura~

Female
Number of posts : 9
Main Character : Saku-chan =D
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty Crazyness

Post  exshinobixo Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:07 am

Wow, yall crazy! i read everyones lil deals, *stalks all my felllow guardians* lol welp i spose im the lucky one that gets to go next eh?

I ish Ian, Ein, Ean sound it out, its all the same in the end! French name of Sebastien, and nick named Shinobi, personal reasons.
Im from up near the seattle area in washington, im 24 and i feel every bit that old! WOO WOOOOO! i am happy to be the Elder of the Dream guardians! and i thank each and every one of yall for sticking together, helping when u can and just being nice in general, the world needs more nice ppl, and i think most of them are here with us!!! Anyways, Ember, this is a real sweet site! i give major mad amounts of KUDO'S!!!! WOW!!!! u did a real great job!!! and i would be honored to help you with anything else that u wish to try n put up and around!!!

im sure most of the dreamers, well actually, just a few of the dreamers know of my myspace.
Myspace.com/Exshinobi

Enjoy!

Bein seeing yall around! school has started again and i still do work as the the restaurant. an outdated version of our site can be found at themajesticcafe.com, it should still be workin. until i get the admin rites to it and update it. me and the origianl webmaster are figuring it out, as well as the owner of the restaurant.

Be seein yall around now!!!

~Wolverine~

afro
exshinobixo
exshinobixo

Male
Number of posts : 16
Main Character : ~Wolverine~
Registration date : 2009-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/exshinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  max Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 am

ELLO cheers im max im 16...erm...^^; i dont know what to say anywayz...ill put a picture up..hmm i dont know how to do it ^^; x3
max
max

Male
Number of posts : 3
Main Character : kouta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sve?ias Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:54 am

I can help Razz
I can even put it right now *.*
Sve?ias

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty It's TIME!

Post  Wowowee Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Im not here bwuahahaha XD afro

Hi! I'm AzureSnow (if it isn't obvious enough What a Face ).. I'm BloodSnow's BF in game and in real life.. Wahna is her Elder Sister..

We corrupted her to play DoMo.. As well as Cloud213 and her Son James20

And we all came from one Country, the Philippines.. or in Acronyms P.I. or Philippine Islands.. (formerly P.H. mostly mistaken as Philadelphia)

well our background is simple.. we've been playing this game a year now, we did quit domo and don't wanted to play it again but since her nephew James20 and Wahna created characters here in Sapphire.. We ventured again in the Mirror World trying to help them understand, have fun and "SUPPOSEDLY" help her son LVLUP! *i wonder when will that happen* anyways i love to chat with guild mates.. and talk about non-sense.. and my awesome AFRO-ness~ afro (as to what i do always) and if anything you wanted to ask me.. Since Mr.Greg here named me "Mr.Wiki" please do ask me anything and I will tend to try to supplement all your needs..

(Giving away my money and Burning it with Money Burn Skill is not included.. But I can teach you that.. just lend me yours!affraid)

(Any whereabouts upon obtaining Mega Collector Skills.. Please kindly ask Cloud213 for that matter.. He WILL and I say it TWICE he WILL make you RICH! RICHER THAN Qwyx!)

Let's introduce our selves :> Tokkia-Tokkie
This was our previous characters affraid

Let's introduce our selves :> AzureBlood
This is US! AzureSnow: and I'm not a GIRL, not YET a WOMAN.. Only.. uhm.. I'm Confused confused

Let's introduce our selves :> AzureBlood-2

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro...yeah baby! yeah ~lol!
Wowowee
Wowowee

Male
Number of posts : 1
Main Character : AzureSnow
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ven Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Hey hey hey, I thought I would also join you guys since you're having so much fun at this forum.

As you can see from my nickname, my real name actually starts with Ven and maybe I'll tell you the ending of it sometime
(well, one person knows it but let's just leave it be, okay? Very Happy)

If you still haven't guessed it, I'm 'MiSt's sister and I'm 16. I'm also from Lithuania (where else?!) and just enjoy playing
DOMO and chatting with people when I'm in the mood Razz

So, what I just want to say to you all is...
Have fun in our guild and meet many new friends from all over the world on DOMO!

Oh, and if you're wondering about my picture, I think I'll keep it for my self for a little while, if you don't mind ^.^
Ven
Ven

Female
Number of posts : 25
Location : Eastern Europe, small country next to the Baltic Sea
Main Character : Vena-chan
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty Hellos :o

Post  MagicPlasticine Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Heya every peoples Very Happy I finally made an account for the forum and I'll introduce myself . My names Amy I am from Maryland USA and I am 19 years old my characters name is Magicine. I played a couple other games but Domo seems to be the most friendly one so far .
I joined Domo because of my friend Filip who I know through "Perfect World" a different game , Sakura added me to guild and I'm really happy she did because I have made some good friends that will hopefully be a part of my life forever now Very Happy. ( oh! b4 i forget i love taking pictures too ) ...anyways I'm really running out of things to say so... I'll see ya all in guild chat or in other posts or msn or yahoo or something! Very Happy take care buh byez~ !
MagicPlasticine
MagicPlasticine

Female
Number of posts : 8
Main Character : Aiko-Koneko , Magicine
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  WhitexFlame Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:12 am

Hello fellow peeps Suspect

My name is Elliot mostly known as Eli, im 19 and from merry old England. So naturally i be spik gewd ingwish. Razz
I started playing Domo with 2 other people but recently they had to stop playing because of school and other things. So i decided since i was in this Guilds auto-loot all the time i should join.

I play alot of games, too many to list, but this guild is by far the coolest out of them all Cool

But yeah, im pretty bad at talking about myself so if you want to know anything just ask king
WhitexFlame
WhitexFlame

Male
Main Character : WhitexFlame
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  aksyssan Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:37 am

Pweeee to everyone's presentation :3
aksyssan
aksyssan
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kikyo1387 Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:16 pm

hi i'm Mariah many of you know me by my user name kagome_15 and for thows of you who don't know me *bows* it's very nice to meet u Smile. i'm 16 years old
also thank u for letting me be a part of this wonderful guild Smile
kikyo1387

Female
Main Character : monkey
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty Hello Guardians..~

Post  fallendreaml7 Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:46 am

Heya Everyone..~ =D

My real name is Ernest, and my main character is Violetrain in Sapphire server,
I am a college studet and my current place of residence is within Western Australia..
I'm not really a new member but I haven't played for quite a long time now, maybe I wouldn't be as active as I was before, but I'll try to since I've made many good friends in DOMO. I do miss them when I'm away too..
I am interested in many things, like doing fun stuff, like to try new things~ and I have quite a number of hobbies, yea..

I guess I'm quite a friendly person, so.. you can talk to me about school, science, musics, games, martial arts, articles in the internet or anything really -^^-
Kay.. and then.. here are some of the more recent pictures of myself..

Let's introduce our selves :> EpicFail1

Let's introduce our selves :> EpicFail2

Let's introduce our selves :> EpicFail4
um.. dont worry to much bout it kay..hee-

I would also like to say that Dream Guardians has been an awesome guild to be in with or without me, since I have so many nice friends and amazing people in there in there,
and those values to me are the highest ~
I wish you all a great experience in the guild and in your everyday life, Guardians ^^
fallendreaml7
fallendreaml7

Male
Main Character : Violetrain
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty he lives!

Post  exshinobixo Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 pm

so ye decided to show us all that yer still alive n well eh? despite havin that big ass bandage all up on yer dome! BWAHAHAHAH wtf is up with that? gettin all clumsy on us? shucka! glad to hear yer alive n well tho mate!
exshinobixo
exshinobixo

Male
Number of posts : 16
Main Character : ~Wolverine~

http://www.myspace.com/exshinobi

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty .Allison.

Post  .Allison. Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Hii, my name is Allison in the game and in real life. Umm i'm 14, i live in good ol' wisconsin (yes, cheese is one of my fav things to eat) I have one older brother he's 16 and he's a butt haha. I also have a puppy, she's a goldendoodle (we call her a blackendoodle cuz she has black fur) her name is Zoey and she's about 8 months now. She's a first generation goldendoodle so she's rather big for a puppy, her head is up to my waist (and i'm tall for my age). I also have a kitteh named Deedee she's an original calico and she's 10 years old now. Umm I like to play lots of sports like basketball, volleyball, softball (which is my fav) umm i also coach a little hockey andd i also do synchro and lap swimming, football, tennis, some soccer hear and there. I love to listen to music, and I like to make it too. My fav color is blue. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, i'm a well built person (mostly muscle, as my doctor would say) but i'm tall. Oh! and I also like reading. I've gotten into the Twilight books (of course, Team Jasper all the way) umm the Speak series by various authors aaaanndd the Bluford high ones are good too. Oh, and I love fantasy stuff like dragons and that. I'm starting high school this fall, so yeah. My fav quote is "Only dead fish go with the flow" (ur gna have to guess who said that Razz).
.Allison.
.Allison.

Female
Main Character : .Allison.
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty o.o

Post  Tribal Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Ellos I'm Tribal ^^ rl nickname ish Tzutzu ;p due to my family name Tutuianu(long story) ^^ I didn't do this last year when I joined, must have forgot ;o so I'll do it now after my long absence due to HS exams Uni entrance and curently atendting uni @,@ hope i pass my upcoming exmas ^^ ok I joined DG right on my 1st and Aoi's day on Saphire server when wahna found us like by magic ;D she seemed really nice and fun to talk to she invited us to joi nand i'm really glad we accpeted ;] cus you ppl are awesome missed ya ^o.o^ can't wait for the next vacation ^o.o^, erm ok where was I oh yeah I'm soon to be 20, Romanian live in a small resort city called Targu Ocna boring lil place,curently a student at UBB Cluj-Napoca living there whiles i'm a student ;o so if u drop by send me a mail xD or something ok indtroduction must be done huh? ;p I'll show you guys a recent pic of me when graduatin this summer and one with my puppy Molly for Xmass *o* Peace Out dreamers ;] keep rock'n'rolling *bearhugz* rendeer Me xD Me nd Molly x3
Tribal
Tribal

Female
Main Character : Tribal_Syon
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Red Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok, darling, putting the pic of you after high school graduation made me chuckle xD

Oh well, fulfilling the tradition ;p I'll introduce myself too then. I'm soon-to-be-18 Polish stubborn girl (someone here knows that especially), who left her little Dorry character and moved to Sapphire following my beloved one - interesting thing wahna 'caught' us two and invited to a guild. Well, we couldn't resist too long ;p Joined right away and I'm glad of it now, people here are alrighty, though I don't know the 'new' ones too much; meaning those, who joined Dream Guardians after April/May when I had kinda overwhelmed-with-schoolwork-time. Now is actually even worse, got into troubles known officially known as "IB Programme" which is HELL. Don't. Join. It. Unless you're ready for nonstop work, stressful nights (no, you don't have time to sleep at night or do stuff during daytime - do it at night!), coffeine addiction and weird moral system. For example:
"IB pickup line:
Baby, I'll treat you like my homework. I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long." And this is so darn true.

Anyway, cheers! Let the Dream Guardians develop and last looooo(...)oong ;3

Update: Happily married with my beloved since 01.01.2010 <3

Last edited by Blue Red on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue Red
Blue Red

Female
Number of posts : 7
Main Character : .:Careless:.

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce our selves :> Empty TORYAAA!!!!!!!

Post  Mayhem08 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 pm

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Hi ya Pipz alien , Im Aesclepius... Aes for short but "Kir. and company" refer to me as Piki.. well any of the two will do javascript:emoticonp tongue ... my real name is Dan, 18 years old, I'm from "the Fantastic Bombastic islands of PHILIPPINES"... i like to do anything that is fun, and i am currently studying as an engineering student, now I'm on my 2nd year...so I might not be able to play during weekdays but I will try my best during vacation or any other free time...

Oh I just started playing this last November and also joined DG 3days later... Very Happy Very Happy
I pretty much quit playing DotA...so at first, i played Domo as an alternative, however i started to like this game more and more...

What i like about this game is, its filled with nice people to talk too.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad unlike those previous MMORPGs that i have played before, there we count kills or Heads of fallen foes from either PVP or Guild War.... and my Guild back then is always trying to pick a fights with Brazilian guilds, non-stop aggression in the middle of the night Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .... Smile here we're counting good friends from across the globe that We have met here, plus our guild has that warm n' fluffy atmosphere that I was looking for looooong long time... yippee I finally found it..
cheers cheers

ehh.... about my pictures ehh... lets have it this way if you show me your picture I'll show you mine tongue tongue just to be fair
Mayhem08
Mayhem08

Male
Number of posts : 2
Main Character : Aesclepius

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Mayhem08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down