Dream Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical PanPan's weird dreams

Go down

Magical PanPan's weird dreams Empty Magical PanPan's weird dreams

Post  PanPan Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm

[06-30-10]

I was walking in a street with beautiful houses
I was with several people, we stopped by one house
there were people there fighting, then a girl came out
she was then stabbed from the back by a guy
it was the past of the people I'm walking with

the guy then turned to us so we ran fast into an alley
and we all jumped into a hole in the wall supposedly into another house

then I was with another set of people
we went into an old house, looks haunted
then we're inside one room the beds were fixed
so everyone slept, except me I jumped out of the window I don't know why
then I tried going back into the housem when I got in, something was very different,
I was scared to death as I made a mad dash back to the room
but noone was there, even the bed is gone, I waas alone in the house
then a ghost of a man appeared, I tried choking me but I managed to get him off
then I went into third-person-view, the scene reminded me of one mission in MGS Peace Walker
before the ghosts could spot me or attack me I run over some items and they disappear
(Back to first-person-view)
I cleared out the room of ghosts using that tactic then into one room I see another ghost
I went near it trying to find it's source and make it disappear but none
it turned to me, as it moved towards me (ghosts are fast),
there was a candle stand (several candles on the stand but only 2 are lit)on the drawer beside me,
I blew out one of the candles' flames and the ghost got a scared look on it's face, like it's weakened
I then chased it into another room, (it's dark and there's no other light source)
I got it cornered, went closer and closer it seems scared of me until it finally disappeared

I then made another mad dash for the exit, I got out and went back in
this time, I was in the right house, and I went back to our room
everyone is sleeping still, I tried sleeping on the floor cuz there's no space left on the bed
our doggy is there with another dog, they're both super small, I was trying to stop them from
making noises as it might wake up everyone then
a monster destroyed the door, I was really shocked it's the boss monster from Resident Evil 2
I jumped to the window, it was only targeting me, it ignored all the people sleeping
it's roar woke up everyone but they're just awake there, staring at the monster
more like they went "what is this?", I jumped down to the floor and was caught by it
it was lifting me up with one arm, then back to third-person-view,
I saw myself being choked to death then somethign appeared at the bottom of the screen
it was an analog nub, trying to tell me to push it left and right to shake off
suddenly I had a psp in my hands, then an option appeared at the left part of my screen (not the psp's)
I first chose rocket launcher but I was still putting the rocket in the monster's other hand is preparing to stab me
then I chose the gatling gun, I started firing at the monster and it immediately went down on it's knees
then the buttons LEFT and RIGHT appeared, so I pressed those (I don't know I pressed them)
the monster is down on the floor, I was on top of it, punching left, right, left, right
then a combination of buttons there were some that don't belong to psp buttons at all
but I pressed them anyway again, I don't know how but I did
I kept beating up the monster until SPACE BAR appeared, this time I was confused as there's
no space bar on the psp, somehow one button popped up and widens, that's what I pressed
I threw the monster out of the window, and jumped after it landing on top of it

I forgot what else happened during that time

next thing I remember is that it was morning and I was telling everyone what happened but then
I woke up.
PanPan
PanPan

Female
Number of posts : 34
Main Character : Pancake!
Registration date : 2009-07-10

https://www.youtube.com/magicalpanpan

Back to top Go down